As a visitor we want you to enjoy your round at Knysna. To help, we ask you to please read the following information about booking a tee time and when you are at our Club.
Visitor tee times can be booked by:
• Phoning the Club and asking what times are available.
The number is: +27 (0)44 384 1150
• Emailing the Club at email@example.com
• Visiting the Club and adding your name to the start sheets on the notice boards next to the green fees office.
• If you are in doubt as to when you can play please ask one of the staff in the green fees office
Please note that golf buggies are booked through the Golf Shop, not the green fees office.
Tel: +27 (0)44 384 1707
A few helpful tips:
• Visitors are welcome to play in our Club competitions – at a small extra charge
• Please arrive at your tee 10 minutes before your tee-off time
• 10 minutes is the maximum allowed for the halfway stop. Meals can be pre-ordered to save time
• You must carry a sandbag. These are available for a R20 refundable deposit
• No metal spikes are allowed on the course
• All pitch marks on the greens must be repaired
• You must adhere to the dress code of the Club:
Men may wear long or short socks with golf shorts. No rugby or bermuda shorts, jeans or collarless shirts are permitted to be worn on the golf course. Gentlemen must wear collared shirts with closed shoes or sandals in the clubhouse.
• Around the Clubhouse smoking is only permitted on the uncovered part of the terrace
• No litter or cigarette ends should be discarded on the course.